Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quick thoughts early in the morning

Greetings, all. Just thought I'd make a quick post to say "Hi" and that I think the blog thing is a great idea. Life is hectic here as you can imagine with a baby boy on the way soon. Sorry I wasn't able to make the draft party. Anyway, the only real football related thought on my brain at the moment is this: Arizona and Cincy need to talk! Seems they both have receivers that are unhappy and want out, so why not just swap Chad OchoINeedMoreAttentionO and Anquain Boldin and both people get out and both teams get good receivers (although I'll admit that Cincy would be getting the better end of that deal). I'm just saying, makes sense to me. Later...

1 comment:

  1. That would work. I realy wanted to see Boudin in PHI though. Cowboys cant be allowed to win that division (sory Dammy)

    ReplyDelete